If I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner...I'd be a hotdog
Today is my mental health evaulation for the Crisis Center. Wooooo hoo! I can't wait actually, I think it'll be interesting. Of course, the down part of this would be that they find me unable to do the intervention of a crisis...which will in turn piss me off.
Anyhoo--so that's my plans for the afternoon.
I had a really good talk with my pal Christopher last night. We talked about J and how I feel--he thinks I need to sit down and have a chit chat of sorts, that is unless I want to totally write off the friendship.
I'm guessing that's not the adult thing to do. The adult thing to do is to talk about it; but that will probably not be the way it works out. I can read him like a book, I know every page--he's gonna blow a gasket. He is, as doctor Phil would say, one of those people who would rather be right than happy. I guess we can all be that way to some extent. I dunno--it's a new day, a new beginning and I'm happy right now.
Lemme cross my fingers and knock on some wood right now! heheh
xoxox

<< Home